The Art of Timeliness
5 Reasons Why Being on Time to Class Benefits You and Your Child
- It gives your child time to get mentally and physically prepared for class. Those extra few minutes will help them prepare their mind to receive instruction, get their uniforms on and belts tied. It's a much easier transition into class.
- It ensures your child is growing at the same rate as the rest of the students. Parents understand the value of the training their child is receiving. Don't let them miss out on even a few minutes of instruction or technique.
- It teaches your child the value of time management. When your child sees you making efforts to continually be on time, they will instinctively learn the benefits of timeliness in their lives. It's a positive trait that can pay dividends for life!
- It ensures that your child doesn't distract his teammates. Kids love to see each other. There's a time and place for kids to be kids, but let's be sure that takes place before and after class, not during.
- It will help your child to form strong, healthy connections with his/her peers. Every minute on the mat training with their peers helps your child to form strong, friendly bonds with those training partners.
Professor George Sernack